- TOA event will showcase the goodwill collaboration of over ten organizations to present the best offerings from Asia.
- TOA will be held at an outdoor venue where guests can enjoy delicious food prepared by 20 to 30 local authentic restaurants representing different Asian cuisines.
- TOA will have many interactive activities, including game, arts & crafts, fun cultural activities for families and children, and information booths geared towards highlighting the various Asian cultures.
- Ethnic entertainments will also be a highlight of TOA, amazing live entertainments will be available throughout the event performed by cultural groups.
- Most importantly, 100% of all proceeds are donated to needy charity programs in Asia. Our guests will return home with a rewarding experience for participated in a great charity program.
12:00 - 12:30 Lion Dance
White Dragon Institute specializes in traditional kung fu, tai chi, martial arts, kickboxing, and self-defense training.
12:30 – 12:45 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
Golden Dragon Kung-Fu Institute was founded by Master Jinglong Ma and Enzhen Tang, is the first registered institute in San Diego that have successfully integrated teaching martial arts with Chinese cultural education.
12:45 – 13:00 Traditional Folk Dance
Xing-Jian Dance Studio was founded in 2004 for children (8 - 15 years old) to study traditional Chinese folk dances.
13:00 - 13:15 Vietnamese Performance
Jenny Trang Pham, Huyen Tran, and Hong Duong have been popular performers in the Vietnamese community.
13:15 – 13:30 Performance by Ziming Li
Ziming Li has won the level 9 merit certificate of vocal music from the Chinese Association of Musicians. He won 1st place in 2008 NATS young artist competition category 1A, San Diego.
13:30 – 14:00 Break
14:00 – 14:30 Indian Dance
Indian performers show their artistic talents through various traditional dances
14:30 – 15:00 Children Cultural Dance
Exciting cultural dance performed by children dance team from North County Chinese School.
15:00 – 15:30 Filipino Dance
Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble of the Samahan Filipino American Performing Arts and Education Center performs traditional gong music & dances from Mindanao Island, Philippines.
15:30 – 16:00 Asian Pop & Rock Music
With their diverse musical taste, “Catchy” Band is constantly seeking new approaches on popular Chinese songs.
• Origami by Japanese Friendship Garden, 11AM-2PM
• Chinese Calligraphy by House of China
• Children Crafts by Sylvia Hwa, and Families with Children from China (FCC)